District Recreational Areas
The District owns, operates and maintains five parks and recreation areas containing 265 acres of land and 1,100 acres of water. These facilities are open to the public from May 1 to November 1 (weather permitting). More than 150,000 people visit these areas each year. Visitors have an opportunity to water ski, swim, boat, jet ski, sailboard, camp, fish, bike, hike or picnic at no charge. Electrical hook-ups for camping are also free. For a get-away weekend of fun in the sun, visit one of the District's five recreational facilities.
All parks are open free-of-charge to the public. The following conditions do exist for the public to use our facilities.
- We do not provide dump stations.
- Where swimming is allowed, no lifeguards are provided.
- All our facilities are alcohol free.
- No direct water hook-ups are allowed.
- All vehicles and campers must be properly licensed.